|DESTINATION||No. OF LEARNERS||%|
|East Durham College||21||12.1|
|Durham Sixth Form Centre||41||23.6|
|New College Durham||21||12.1|
|St. Robert’s of Newminster Sixth Form||2||1.1|
|Monkseaton High School||1||0.6|
|South Tyneside College||1||0.6|
|Employment (without training)||1||0.6|
|Educated Outside of Partnership Area||1||0.6|
Learners at Kepier are entitled to receive a full programme of careers education which is delivered through lessons, activities and events and guest speakers. In addition, Kepier commission the services of Connexions so every learner has access to a Personal Advisor for impartial advice and guidance regarding their future choices and decisions.
- Understand yourself, your interests, likes and dislikes, what you are good at and this affects the choices you make.
- Find out about different courses, what qualifications you might need and what opportunities there might be.
- Develop the skills you may need for working life
- Make realistic, but ambitious choice about courses and jobs.
- Be able to make effective applications for jobs, training and further and higher education.
- Develop your interview skills
- Improve your confidence.