- To provide an environment where learners explore and have the freedom to develop their own beliefs whilst understanding that they are all equal, unique and valuable individuals each with different and valid viewpoints.
- To recognise that positive encouragement, appreciation and respect lead to more a contented, wholesome learner which plays a significant part in their ability to learn and achieve.
- To recognise that learners come from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures which adds to the richness and diversity of the school environment.
- To positively encourage tolerance and respect for other faiths and cultures.
Where Do I Go For Help?
- What to do if you are worried?
- Child Line
- Young Carers
- Forced Marriage
- Anti Bullying
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Self Help
- Run Away Helpline
- Your Health