In line with Kepier’s Behaviour Policy, we aim to reward positive behaviour through our Rewards Programme. Learners who receive positive points via Class Charts can convert these to a spendable value in the Rewards Store.
Kepier’s Rewards Plan for 2021/2022 includes the following.
- Daily lessons have positive points and verbal praise.
- Individual Department rewards including Achievement Postcards shared with parents and carers.
- Weekly Rewards through the Coaching Programme for Behaviour and Attendance.
- Half Termly Rewards.
- Termly Rewards including off-site trips and commendation letters shared with parents and carers.
- Termly activities for learners at Christmas and before the end of the academic year.
- Yearly Rewards including the Principal’s Award and an Annual Academic Achievement Evening.
Learners are encouraged to recommend developments to the Rewards Programme.