In line with Kepier’s Behaviour Policy, we aim to reward positive behaviour through our Rewards Programme. Learners who receive positive points via Class Charts can convert these to a spendable value in the Rewards Store.
Kepier’s Rewards Plan includes the following.
- Learners are able to achieve additional positive Class Charts points for demonstrating both positive behaviour throughout the school day.
- Individual Department rewards.
- Weekly Rewards through the Coaching Programme for Behaviour and Attendance.
- Half Termly Rewards.
- Termly Rewards including off-site trips and commendation letters shared with parents and carers.
- Termly activities for learners.
- Yearly Rewards including the Headteacher’s Award and an Annual Academic Achievement Evening.
Learners are encouraged to recommend developments to the Rewards Programme.