Our policy is that learners wear uniform when attending the academy and external events.
Our uniform policy is based on the notion that uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the academy
- Engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the academy
- Is practical and smart
- Identifies the learners with the academy
- Prevents learners from being too ‘fashion conscious’
- Makes learners feel equal with their peers
- Is good value for money
- Is designed with health and safety in mind
- For further information, please contact your child’s Year Manager
- Blue Blazer with logo (purchased from Total Sport)
- Charcoal grey trousers ((purchased from Total Sport)
- Clip on Tie (purchased from Total Sport)
- 2021 / 2022 Tie Colors
- Y7 – Red
- Y8 – Yellow
- Y9 – Green
- Y10 – Orange
- Y11 – Purple
Black sturdy leather-type school shoes are to be worn (as shown above). Trainers and boots are not allowed. Medical notes must be provided if a learner needs to wear trainers.
- Kepier red t-shirt
- Kepier navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Kepier red hoody
- Optional – shorts and sports socks
Learners are required to carry a bag which is large and strong enough for carrying books, planner and all equipment needed for the academy day.
It is vital that all learners bring the following items to school every day:
- A strong school bag which is large and strong enough for carrying books, planner and all equipment
- All learners need a Scientific Calculator. These are available to purchase via ParentPay.
It is a good idea for learners to check they have these items before setting off each day.