Our policy is that learners wear uniform when attending the academy and external events.
Our uniform policy is based on the notion that uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the academy
- Engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the academy
- Is practical and smart
- Identifies the learners with the academy
- Prevents learners from being too ‘fashion conscious’
- Makes learners feel equal with their peers
- Is good value for money
- Is designed with health and safety in mind
- For further information, please contact your child’s Year Manager
- Kepier is an ‘Online School’ only and can be accessed via the following link; https://emblematic.co.
- Emblematic are suppliers of the blazer and trousers to multiple other schools and following feedback from parents we are able to offer additional waist and leg lengths. To discuss individual sizes please contact Emblematic directly on 0191 270 1449
- There are a number of options parents can select for delivery including a free school drop off service as well as home delivery.
- Emblematic offer a free returns policy
- Emblematic is has uniform in stock and available to purchase throughout the school year.
- Blue Blazer with logo
- Charcoal grey trousers
- Clip on Tie
2023 /2024 Tie Colours
- Y7 – Orange
- Y8 – Purple
- Y9 – Red
- Y10 – Yellow
- Y11 – Green
In addition to the uniform purchased at Emblematic, learners are expected to wear a plain white collared shirt.
Kepier’s reception hold a small stock of ties which are available for you to order on ParentPay or in person.
- Kepier red t-shirt
- Kepier navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Kepier red hoody
- Optional – shorts and sports socks
It is vital that all learners bring the following items to school every day:
- A strong school bag which is large and strong enough for carrying books, planner and all equipment
- All learners need a Scientific Calculator. These are available to purchase via ParentPay.
It is a good idea for learners to check they have these items before setting off each day.